Brand: YORK Athletics Mfg.
Color: Stone Grey
- AWARD WINNING. Winner of Men's Health Magazine's "Best New Fitness Gear of 2017" and Men's Fitness Magazine's "Best CrossFit Training Shoes of 2018" awards. This unisex minimalist sneaker is perfect for boxing training, fitness and strength conditioning.
- SUPPORTIVE, BREATHABLE, PLIABLE. The Henry Mid features 5/8 height for additional reliable ankle support. It also sports a breathable lightweight air mesh and an internal two-way stretch lycra arch band for medial and lateral support.
- DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE. This lightweight sneaker features a reinforced heel counter for added lateral stability and a perforated micro fiber tongue for protection against lace bite. Also boasts a slip-resistant carbon black injected rubber outsole.
- CUSHIONED AND RESPONSIVE. For a more reactive feel, these crossfit sneakers are built with a compression molded lightweight EVA midsole. These lifting sneakers also have a hot melt TPU welded toe and seams for durability and additional support.
- MOISTURE WICKING. A custom PU foam sock liner assures that this training sneaker provides superior cushioning and allows for moisture wicking. Made by York Athletics, not affiliated with Nobull, Nike, Reebok crossfit, Reebok combat or Under Armour.
Publisher: York Athletics
Details: Winner of Men's Health Magazine's "Best New Fitness Gear of 2017" and Men's Fitness Magazine's "Best CrossFit Training Shoes of 2018" awards. This lightweight & responsive unisex cross-trainer is built for fitness, boxing and high-intensity gym training. The upper is constructed from breathable mesh for flexibility and ventilation. The Henry Mid's height is cut below the ankle for maximum comfort and optimal stability. An internal two-way stretch lycra arch band is placed for medial & lateral support. For increased durability, the perforated micro-suede material is used for toe box. The Henry Mid comes with gum rubber outsole options for enhanced grip for higher intensity gym activity.